

In the past year, I've been so many places. Matt's traveled even more with work, but as far as trips I've taken for conferences and together, I've been to: Nashville, Asheville, Barcelona (plus hours in the London airport), NYC, Austin, Jacksonville, Utah, and CA. A lot of this travel has been within the last couple of months! We're lucky to be able to do all this traveling and it always feels really good to come home.
So far next year it looks like we'll be going to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for a wedding in February, Costa Rica in July for a conference I'm presenting at (hopefully with some fun travel with Matt added on to that since it's on our anniversary), and then to Wilmington, NC for our friends Lara and Bill's wedding in September. Who knows what else 2008 will bring travel wise, but it's exciting to think about!
No comments:
Post a Comment