In a couple of hours, we're off to my parents to celebrate Christmas with them. Tomorrow morning, we leave for Utah with Matt's family. Since we won't be home, Matt and I exchanged gifts early....and I love my new MacBook! It's really cool and I'm looking forward to using it for school and work stuff, and then Matt and I will use it for music and photos together. It definitely takes some getting used to (for instance, I just deleted this original post by using a PC function) but it's so cool. And, I got a cute pink cover for it:)
Wish me luck on the slopes this week....I always just hope for no broken bones and major head injuries...that's the best I can do!
Merry Christmas to you all! Hope you enjoy this time with family and friends. I am so grateful for the great people in my life.
xo,
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment