Wednesday, December 12, 2007

All done!?!


Whew, so this afternoon, I graded the last of my projects and turned in all my grades. I turned in my last paper yesterday, so that means I'm all done....for this semester at least! I have one meeting next week at the school my students will be at next semester. I also met with my advisor today and she came up with a list of books I need to read over the break to prepare for my comprehensive exams I'll take in March&April this spring....ahhh! So, I just ordered 3 books and lugged several big ones home that I need to review. I'll also have to read and plan for the class I'm teaching next semester, but I'm so excited to have some time off and at home!
We head to CA tomorrow night for Matt's cousin Mikey's wedding in Santa Monica. He's a groomsman, so we need to pick up his tux Friday and then there's the rehearsal and everything. It should be lots of fun to see family. I'm also looking forward to spending some time in L.A. I think we're going to try to get together with a few of Matt's Pepperdine friends on Sunday as well. We get back Monday night, and then I have all week to get shopping done before we leave for Utah on the 24th.
Lots going on....but for now...E News, how i love thee...

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Just got the mail! LOVE the holiday card-so fantastic! You guys look great in cartoon version.