Sunday, December 9, 2007

Holiday parties


Last night, Matt and I went to his company holiday party at an art gallery in Midtown. While it wasn't quite as much fun as last year's (meaning I didn't win an AmEx gift card for trivia), it was fun to get dressed up and see our friends that Matt works with. After that party, we headed to our friends' Lara and Bill's 80s Christmas party. Although we were not dressed appropriately, we had a fun time seeing everyone there. This meant that got home way too late last night and I haven't got as much work done as I should have, but oh well. Check us out last night....Laura did my makeup and did a great job. I love my new dress and red shoes- I'm also going to wear it the wedding we're going to next weekend in CA. The shoes hurt so bad, but they just look too good to make me not wear them!
Back to work...

3 comments:

dr k said...

love the outfit!!! love the shoes!! you're gonna look just as cute next week at mikey's wedding! :) you two look fabulous! :) good luck finishing all that you need to do... ánimo!!! you can do it! :) looking forward to seeing you so soon!!! woohoo!!

Sonia said...

Wow! You look awesome! That dress rocks and your makeup is beautiful-is that red lips? WOO HOO!

Meredith said...

Love the dress!!! So hot!!