This weekend was a good one. I did absolutely NO school work, which was a real treat. I have officially finished the semester, so this weekend was all about hanging out and seeing friends. I attended a graduation party for my students from last year who finished the 2nd year of our program on Friday. Saturday night we went to our friends Sam and Sonia's house to enjoy a very tasty early Cinco de Mayo-themed dinner. Today was our friend Blythe's baby shower. I was interrogated by the the host (our friend Sarah)'s daughter Lilly who is 3 about why I was not yet a mommy:) It really was a fun afternoon.
Matt's making some very good smelling pasta, and I'm sure that afterwards will involve some Wii playing. Yes, we got a Wii last week....it is fun (all except for Guitar Hero which I hate!), but I am afraid it will become addictive.
Tomorrow starts a busy week- the IRA conference in town and the first week our new group of students start.
Have a good week!
1 comment:
Finally! You get a breather :) Hope your retreat was fun. Can't wait to hear about Radiohead!
Meg
Post a Comment