Sunday, April 27, 2008

I should give multiple choice exams...

Then, I wouldn't be spending full days reading and re-reading projects and lesson plans, trying to figure out how many points to deduct from each part of the rubric. Ah! Today, I finally turned in my last class assignment and so now the real fun begins- grading and finishing up these darn classes that I teach.

Other than that, we saw 2 cute movies recently- "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "Baby Mama"...both very, very silly but the perfect distraction. Matt made some tasty pasta tonight and I spent some time with my sis today getting a mani/pedi (I've found I'm a better grader when I enjoy looking at my nails:)

This week is pretty busy- Still have class Tuesday night, 2 graduation parties for students in our program, a possible court appearance from the accident, and finishing grading! Next week is the International Reading Association's national convention here in Atlanta and I am presenting along with my adviser, so we also have to finish up our presentation! However, I am looking forward to having a 'real' weekend next weekend- dinner at the Levine house and Blythe's baby shower should be great.

Friday was Matt's cousin Alex's 4th birthday (also known as our adorable ringbearer). I don't think he reads our blog:) but happy birthday anyways Alex! We are sad that we couldn't celebrate with him in person, but we send a few of our favorite books that we hope he enjoys.

Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: