



Today is my dear sis's birthday! She is now officially a quarter of a century (ah to be young again). For those of you that know Laura, you know that she is kind, creative, and laid back. She is a talented makeup artist and all around stylish person. One of her greatest loves is animals, with music and sleeping late close behind.
This morning, we are having a late brunch (if it is up to her, L wouldn't wake up until noon everyday) to celebrate at a great place around the corner. Later, after I am out of class, my parents are coming to our part of town to all go out to dinner. Laura's taking the day off of work, so I know she will appreciate the day of relaxation.
Here's Laura in action and having fun at our wedding. She rocked as both a makeup artist and Maid of Honor:) and I think that photos of her are some of the best from the day.
Happy Birthday Laura!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment