Too bad that my talent will never win me any fame or fortune, unless they start a game show called "Name that celebrity voice-over on a TV commercial". Matt is fascinated with the fact that he can ask me whose voice it is on any TV commercial and I've got it right as far as I know every time when he can't quite put his finger on that voice. Lowe's? Gene Hackman. Budweiser? George Clooney. Some car company that I can't think of right now? Patricia Clarkston. Purina? David Duchovny. Matt's tried to beat me and hasn't yet. He thought he heard the voice of Christian Slater in the Auto Trader commercial, but I had already seen and heard it and determined that it wasn't:)
I'm also pretty good with any celebrity voice in a cartoon.
Got one that you want me to guess? Let me know...
Oh, and yes, we do watch too much TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment