
Uh, sorry about the title...my creative juices are dry tonight!
So, I guess I'm grown up now..because getting a dining room table (finally!) has totally made my month. We actually bought this table and chairs a few weeks ago for a total steal- we bought the floor model on sale and then they sold that in error before we came back to pick it up, so they gave us a brand new one for the sale price! The chairs were also on sale, so it was a great deal. We've been searching all over for the right table to fit in the space. I think the orange-red chairs look great with the blue walls. Excuse the mess behind the table- we're ordering the matching bookshelf to the table and all that school mess will either go in that or upstairs in the office area I set up in our bedroom. I really love working at this dining table, though. It's been fun to eat 'real' dinners there with Matt too! Last week, Matt went to his first cooking class (a Christmas gift from me) and it was on pasta. He cooked an amazing bolognese last night, and we just ate the leftovers again tonight- yum!
In other news, it snowed here in Atlanta yesterday...we woke up Saturday to find beautiful snow falling. Even though I hate driving with any kind of ice, we ventured out Sat. afternoon to see "Cloverfield". This movie is a must see- really fast paced and cool. However, if I lived in NYC I might be scared to watch it:)
Also, a few days ago, I found out that the magazine that has us as one of their 'real weddings' -"Brides Atlanta" came out. I went immediately to B&N to pick it up, and we got a kick out of the one-page spread. It's funny to see what photos others choose to feature of your wedding, but it's really cool to see it in print and have our great vendors featured.
Have a great week everyone!
2 comments:
Lalalove the new table and chairs! Stupendous :)
; ) Yes, it is funny to see which pictures the magazine choose. It's still pretty exciting to have your wedding featured though! How fun! Thanks guys!
Post a Comment