


On Friday morning, we leave for Los Cabos for 3 days. Matt's friend from Pepperdine is getting married there on Saturday. We are staying at the hotel where the wedding will be held. It should be a really quick but fun and relaxing trip. I'm going to try to savor it because when I get back to town reality (i.e. studying for comps in addition to my regular schedule) hits!
Here are a few pics from the hotel's website. We'll be sure to have lots more when we get back.
Don't have much else to say...took me 30 minutes to get out of the parking deck tonight when all I wanted to do was go home, then found out that Lost isn't on tonight (but it will be when I'm in class tomorrow!) and Project Runway is a rerun:( Bleh!
Have a great weekend....
No comments:
Post a Comment