Oh my gosh- I can't believe how crazy things have been! Our trip to Cabo was great- it was such a stunning location for a beautiful wedding. We literally did not leave the resort and loved it! It is definitely a place I'd like to go to again for 4-5 days of pure relaxation....Here are photos of the resort, wedding, and Matt's friends from Pepperdine.
Matt's been out of town all week, and school has kept me very busy. I'm really happy that he's coming home tonight and that this crazy week is over! I'm so exhausted that my awesome sister is picking up dinner on her way home from work and bringing it here to eat. Wow. What a sister. The reason that I'm so tired is that today was a big conference that our department puts on every year- I didn't present this year, but I helped out all day, picking up the keynote speaker at her hotel and taking photos all day. And, I had a nice surprise at the end of the day- I was awarded the "Outstanding Doctoral Student in Research Award"- woo hoo:)
In other news, two families we love have new additions to their lives. Our good friends The Tinkers welcomed their daughter Isabelle this afternoon- so exciting! I can't wait to meet her! Also, our friends The Levines got a precious puppy that looks adorable.
3 comments:
Sugar Levine sends you warm fuzzies! Thanks for the shout out! OKAY I can not believe (well..yes I can) that you won an award! You Rock. Quite Simply! I'm amazed at your ability to pull it all off and be a groovy friend. Cabo looks outstanding.
You are truly outstanding! Congrats on your award, as always we are so proud of you!
Love Mom and Dad
congrats again!!!!! :) when is matt going to send more pics from cabo??
Post a Comment