Friday, January 25, 2008

Less hair


I got my hair cut today (at Van Michael's of course)...I hadn't planned on doing anything different until a few days ago when it kind of hit me- I wanted shorter hair. I've had shorter hair before and liked it- with as thick hair as mine it takes forever to dry and do anything to. I grew it out as long as I could stand it for the wedding last year and then only cut it a little shorter after the wedding. I didn't really decide until today that I would do it. I've really been liking Katie Holmes new short haircut and talked to Matt about it, then Laura today when we had lunch before my appointment. Charlene (hairdresser) was so into it and I really love what she did! So, I'm not Katie Holmes with a cute baby and crazy husband, but it's still pretty cute, right? The bangs are a bit short, but they will grow out fast so it's OK I think.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AAH I LOVE IT!! So fresh!
I just bought my first straightening iron this a.m.! I might have some sassy new hair too.

Unknown said...

Vavavavoom ;)

Suits you m'dear!