Tuesday, November 27, 2007

austin


Tomorrow morning at 7:20 (ah!) I'm heading to Austin for the National Reading Conference. I'm going with a friend from school and many professors from my department will also be there. Although these things can sometimes be a bit overwhelming (too many smart people talking!), It should be a great way to make connections (possibly for jobs in the future) and learn a lot. I'm also excited to go to Austin again...I went once as an undergrad and loved it! I want to eat some good Tex-Mex too.
I'll be back late on Saturday...long time away from home :(
Talk to you when I get back! Thanks to those of you that have been reading and blog-stalking me (sonia!)


1 comment:

Sonia said...

Have a blast in Austin! I'm so glad you ordered the dress-when you get back we'll acessorize-you have yet to see my evening bag collection! :)