Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Birthday (Cubed)!!!



November is a big birthday month. Earlier this month was my mom's bday and in the next week, 3 friends' birthdays. Tomorrow is Sarah's, Thursday is Sonia's, and next Tuesday is Shana's. Come to think of it, November is a big month for S birthdays I guess! Happy Birthday to each of you. You are wonderful ladies and awesome friends.

Last weekend we celebrated Sarah's bday out at Limerick Junction, but I hope to catch up with her sometime this week to celebrate some more. Tomorrow, I'm meeting Sonia at Watershed for lunch to celebrate her bday. I'm going to be out of town for Shana's birthday get together next week, so I hope that I can take her out for a drink soon.

Here are some photos of these gorgeous ladies....Sarah with Matt & I at Limerick last wkend, Sonia looking like a movie star with Meg and I at her beautiful October wedding, and Shana and I at my bday party a few years ago (we looked so young!)

No comments: