Happy Thanksgiving! Hope it's filled with good food, family, and friends.
We're heading to my parents' house in just a bit, with our pumpkin pie and stuffing in tow. Last night, Matt fought a battle with homemade pie crust and lost...I finally went to Publix to buy the refrigerated crust to put him out of his misery. This is my first Thanksgiving in Atlanta in a couple of years, the first time my sister will be here in 2 years, and Matt's first spending it with my side of our family. Oh, and best of all, the first Thanksgiving married! I'm looking forward to my mom's cornbread dressing because even though I tried to make it in CA last year, I'm sure it wasn't as good as hers. We miss being with the family in California today- We're sure the weather is much better than here!
While Matt finishes the whipped cream for the pie, we're watching the Thanksgiving episode from the first season of How I Met Your Mother....it's so great!
1 comment:
aw, we missed you too! but i hope you had a wonderful time with all your family gathered...love u! see you soon! i feel your pain girl, just chug on through these next couple of weeks. we can do it!
Post a Comment