
The bride (Sarah) and bridesmaids singing "Don't Stop Believing" with the wedding band. Did I mention it was a fun wedding?In an effort to keep this blog alive, here's a quick post of what's been making me happy this fall:
1. Sarah and Dave's beautiful and fun wedding in Baton Rouge (Second Line! Dancing! Friends!)
2. All the great fall TV (There are no words for how happy I am that Lilly and Marshall are pregnant on How I Met Your Mother...yes, I know how crazy that sounds). I also think I love 'American Horror Story' despite being one of the most twisted shows ever.
3. Concerts- there have been some great bands in town this fall. My favorite so far has been The Head and The Heart (Their album is my favorite of the year). We're going to see Iron and Wine and Josh Ritter in November.
4. Friends- Just when I need it, I'm always reminded how great my friends are. I feel so grateful for this.
5. Family- Just like #4
6. Fall- the leaves, the colors, the weather. Fall in Atlanta is awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment