It is not often that people can surprise me, because I am very nosy and like to plan everything I do myself (OK, Type A, I guess)
So, I was SO surprised last night when we walked into No Mas Cantina with Matt and my sister under the impression that we were just meeting up with my lovely friend Sarah and her boyfriend Dave and SO MANY other friends and my parents were there waiting. Crazy! It was really a big surprise, even though right before we left our house I got an idea since Sarah kept texting me telling me that she 'was dressing cute' and wearing a dress because that was the only clean clothes she had- she knows me well and was trying to tip me off to dress up a little!
Matt pulled this whole party off so well, with the help of my sis and Sarah. What a great night! Great friends, some really fun presents (I am really excited about my new Flip camera thanks to my parents that I can take to China), yummy banana and caramel cake, and most of all the reminder again that I am so blessed and lucky!!
I have much more to catch up on with posting...and will post even more pictures soon!
1 comment:
I had SO much fun, Katie! Happy birthday, dear friend!
Check out my blog for a picture of you that you won't want to miss ;)`
Post a Comment