Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another update on the big P

As of last week, my prospectus presentation announcement was signed off on and turned in. So, I defending March 10th at 3pm....lots of prayers and good vibes needed then! I am now working on the presentation for this defense. I have to create a powerpoint and have about 20 minutes to talk....about my entire study. I am shooting for 20 something slides and already I'm having a hard time synthesizing everything down.
Next week is GSU's spring break, so that will give me the time I need to finish getting ready. I also have a lot to do to prepare for China, so hope to do that as well.
There's lots more updating that needs to happen but for that's it for now. Back to work!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Soooooo . . . How did it go? I hope it went really well and you are feeling relieved and great :)
Give me a call when you get a chance.
Big hugs!