Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's that time again...

Wait, didn't the last semester just end last week? Oh well. Tomorrow starts the official 'summer semester' ...taking a class and teaching a class, so the 6 week semester will be fast and furious. Wish me luck...

This weekend started off well...After winning 'Camper of the week' at Boot camp (oh yes, get excited), I had a wonderful breakfast with Meg, then finished off my syllabus and plan for the class I'm teaching. Then, we celebrated Sarah's last day as a classroom teacher at a really fun get together in Midtown. Saturday, we went to pick up Matt's new bike. I drove home while he biked home...I was so nervous (I do not trust Atlanta drivers one bit) but he made it home and loves his bike! I am impressed with his bravery and am considering getting one just to tool around our neighborhood or trails with....I think riding a bike to school would interfere with my wardrobe (I like skirts too much) and ability to lug large amounts of books back and forth.

Today, I worked for a bit, then saw the SATC movie for the 2nd time with my mom, sis, and Sonia....It was great the 2nd time too! Now, I need to go to bed early to get ready for boot camp and my first day of teaching.

'Night!

No comments: