I had been thinking about doing a boot camp (there are a bunch in Atlanta and several in the park and high school near us) for awhile, but sort of decided at the last minute last night to sign up for one that started this morning. From 7-8am 4 days a week I'll be at the park nearby (walked there today, but the walk back was rough!) getting my butt kicked. The funniest part today was that when I was walking up to the track where we met today at the high school, there was a group of ROTC students all dressed up getting ready to go on a trip and for a minute I thought they were the trainers!
I got home at 8:10am and laid on the floor for about 15 minutes watching the Today Show (didn't want to get the couch sweaty) before I could move again.
Apparently, the consent form I signed gave permission to use photos of my likeness on their website (this will remind me to read the entire form from now on...!) so if you are interested, apparently there will be photos on their blog today of the 'newbie' group- i.e. people who have never done this before. The veterans group is much larger than the newbie group, which I thought seemed promising. For the first 2 days, they keep the newbies separate and I thought what we were doing was pretty hard, so I'm worried about what will come next! They recorded our numbers of sit ups, squats, and push ups to compare to our last day....I figure I can only do better than the pitiful number of push ups I did today!
http://www.fitwitbootcamp.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
Guuuurl. I am so proud of you for doing this! You will be a vet when I am a newbie! Good luck and keep truckin' :)
Post a Comment