Hi everyone,
Again, I realize that I have major gaps between my posts:(
I've been thinking about changing the name of this blog for awhile now, so I did. What do you think? For some reason, I feel that would help me to write more and find a better focus to this blog. We'll see....
I need to post some pictures and details of our recent trip to Paris and Heidelberg, which, in a word, was amazing! I will do that soon, I promise. I'm co-teaching a summer class this semester, so that and a research project are keeping me fairly busy this summer. I can't believe that we're now in July!
This week I've been thinking a lot about my friends who have kids (which is now most of my friends). One of the coolest things about the last few years has been seeing my friends become moms and to meet their beautiful kids. On Monday, I watched my friend's 2 year old son while she and her husband ran the Peachtree Road Race. It was such a nice morning and he is just the coolest and smartest kid ever. He's not the only cool kid though. It's been lots of fun to meet and spend time with my friends' kids and see how their own personalities and parenting styles are coming out in their kids. And while I realize that this is not a revelation, I thought the other day- Wow- Cool people have cool kids! (Insert the duh! here). Of course, I know this already because just look at my parents and me/ my siblings:)-
I took a couple of pictures from Monday morning, but I'm becoming more conscious of posting kids' pictures on the web, so I won't post it here. Instead, I'll post one from our trip as a teaser:)
No comments:
Post a Comment