Sunday, November 15, 2009

Some pictures....











I am having major problems with my camera and my computer, so for some reason I am not able to upload many of the most recent pics I have. I'm going to post a few from our trip to CA this summer finally (including photos of the wonderful Alex and Ella), my dad's birthday dinner in August, and when Matt and I met 2 of 4 members of the band Travis after a concert in October. The last time we saw this band was the night after our wedding, so the band and many of their songs hold special meaning to us. If you still have our wedding CD (and why wouldn't you?), there's a Travis song on there. It was so great to meet them and of course, I had to tell them all about how tried to invite them to the wedding and all about us. They were very sweet and Matt tried not to act too embarrassed to be with me:)-

Enjoy! Maybe some day I'll be able to post pictures of our post-October life!

No comments: