So, obviously this blog has been on a bit of a hiatus. Mostly just because I've been very busy focusing on any moment not spent working or trying to relax/spend time with people, and sitting down to do something else on the computer is just not appealing to me. I have to say, I REALLY hate uploading pictures on this computer...in general, I'm really not too happy with my computer these days. Oh well.
There's been lots of fun stuff happening to the people that I love- new babies, babies on the way, babies and friends visiting from far away countries....I am always very excited by the wonderful things happening around me. On our end, there's really not much new and exciting to report- Matt's been extremely busy with work, We celebrated a year in our awesome house, and basically if I'm not teaching/grading/planning/supervising, I should (and try) be doing something for my dissertation. My goal to graduate by the end of 2010 MUST happen, so I have to work. It's all up to me- no one's going to make me do it but me. No test that I can take, no reports due on a certain date- it's all up to me to plan, organize, conduct, analyze, and then write up this research study. Whew.
We are looking forward to the holidays coming up, although there will be no holiday from the big D (dissertation). Hosting Thanksgiving at our house for the first time is a little daunting, but it seems about time that at age 30 I learn to cook a turkey. We just booked our flights to Utah for Christmas, and look forward to meeting the newest member of the K family who should be arriving any day now.
That is all for now...no pictures- I need serious motivation to sit and wait for the slow uploads. Hope any of you out there is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment