Yes, haven't been writing much lately.. Really, because nothing exciting has been going on and I try not to bore people.
After finishing grading and calculating my grades on Saturday, I was SO ready for a 'day off' on Sunday where I did not think about school all day (except for an hour or so in the morning when I worked). I went to a great brunch with my sister at the oh so yummy Sun in my belly and then Matt and I headed to the mall to pick up a few things for our ***trip*** (yay!). Matt had bought tickets for a 7pm showing of Dark Knight that evening, so we went on our way home from the mall. We waited in line to enter the theater but once in, got good seats and really enjoyed the movie. It is long....but so good. And of course, Christian Bale is just the best:)
Back to work for the week until we leave town- there's so much to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment