Dear Baby,
We finished your room this weekend. We hope you like it:)
 |
| We've had this sock monkey decal for awhile now. I wanted to use it whether you were a boy or girl. I know you'll like it:) |
 |
| My good friend Cathy painted these just for you! They match your quilt. She even wrote a note to you on the back! |
 |
| All of the furniture is from IKEA, except for the crib, which is from Walmart. The rug is from Land of Nod and the curtains from Pottery Barn Kids. |
 |
| I had these sheets and quilt made by two separate Etsy sellers. I love them. Above your crib are wedding pictures of different family members. |
 |
| This Bla Bla doll was a gift from one of my students. |
 |
| This diaper wreath was made for the shower my co-workers gave us. My dear colleague, Lydia, made this herself. |
 |
| Most of these dolls (mostly monkeys) have been around for awhile. Your dad likes to get me monkeys as gifts because I love them:) |
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment