Well, I can't start every post apologizing for not posting so I will just try to update with what's been going on in the past month.....
I had a really fun, yet surprisingly tiring 6 weeks nannying for the two boys. We did lots of cool things that I haven't done in a long time, including the zoo, the aquarium, and Fernbank (hadn't been there since our wedding!). I've also been tutoring a rising 2nd grade girl who lives near us and that finished today.
I've been enjoying having my weekends much more free this summer and seeing friends and family more than usual. I've done some work on my syllabi and things for the program I coordinate this summer, along with some work for my dissertation research that will start this August. However, I am definitely slacking on school related work and so I will be in for a shock in August.
We leave for our trip to California soon and I am really looking forward to seeing some of Northern California for the first time for about 5 days. We'll celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary in Sonoma (exciting!) We'll also be in Southern California for about 5 days which will be filled with family visits and hitting all of the usual food/beverage spots that are a must. I'll be sure to post pictures of the trip when we get back.
1 comment:
:) wish i was there when you visit socal! have fun, drink lots of coffee bean for me!
Post a Comment