Monday, May 25, 2009

Orlando


Last week, I went to Orlando for 3 days/2 nights to visit my good friend Cathy, who lives in Alaska and was in Orlando to visit her parents and sister. Since it's tough to get up to Alaska, it worked out great to be able to see Cathy and her family- especially her awesome kids Blue and Berkeley. We made it to Disney two afternoons- Animal Kingdom and Universal studios, but it rained pretty much the whole time so it made for short trips. It was still so great to spend time with all of them and to love on the kids. Cathy and I made it out alone two times- for a movie (Ghosts of Girlfriends Past- I don't recommend it!) and to get pedicures as an early birthday present for Cathy.

Berkeley is starting to walk and I captured some good video of her doing so. Here is just one, but I'll post more soon. Cathy and Blue are in the background. You can see how attached Berkeley is to her mommy- she is going through some separation anxiety and pretty much wants to be as close to Cathy as possible at every minute! Luckily, I still got some hugs and kisses in:)

1 comment:

Cathy Lo Davis said...

I just love that video! It was so great seeing you Katie! Thanks again for coming down to Florida to see us, it really means a lot to me! The kids just loved you!