Sunday, April 26, 2009

Can't use jet lag as an excuse forever....

But I wish I could! Sorry for my lack of posting; I am just really tired and when not working, trying to avoid the computer for long periods. I hope that by now, if you are reading this you have received my two photo albums on China by email. Things are back to normal, which means that I have piles of things to grade and organize, especially now that it's the end of the semester. Around May 8 I will be finished (am working graduation), so then it will be time to get back to work on my dissertation which I have been neglecting basically since the day I defended my prospectus (as in, haven't even looked at any of the papers since early March). I am hoping to tutor some this summer and will be a nanny for a professor in my department who I work with. She's got two boys and lives close by- it should be fun as well as a good way to keep me busy this summer. I've also got a 3 day trip to Orlando to meet my friend Cathy there to visit with her and her 2 kids, since her parents live there. I can't wait to go to DW with the kids!

What else has been going on? Mmmm.... spending time with Matt, catching up with friends and family, TV, seeing Shira who is visiting from Denver this week, trying to eat healthy, and hitting the Inman Park festival where we found a great side table (will post pics soon!). This week should be busy. The weather is getting warm- as in hot, in a real hurry (forget the 70s- it went straight to the 80s).

Here are a few more videos from China....Enjoy!

No comments: